
Georgia Marie was born Jan 19th at 8:55am. She was 7lbs 12oz and 20 inches long!
She's beautiful and doing great!
Delivery went very fast, I actully started contracting on the way to the hospital Monday morning. But after Dr Huggins broke my water it went really fast. I was able to get my epidural! Praise the Lord! :) I had a lot of people ask me why I was induced, and we feel it was totally God directing us. Georgia's umbilcal cord was actually in a knot, which can be very dangerous. After finding this out we were very relieved that we went ahead and decided to be induced. She had no complications.
We are happy to be home and the kids are enjoying their new sister. We had been worried about Bethany after her hospital visit, she was a bit unsure when mommy was holding Georgia. But since we've been home she has been all about her, always wanting to touch her and hold her. She is a big help getting diapers or whatever we need. She always says she needs the sanitizer so she can touch her. :) It was a relief to see her like this.
So we are all adjusting well, and getting as much sleep as we can. I'l try and post more pics later.
Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment