Monday, January 12, 2009

Final Countdown!

Just thought I'd post a little update on me and the arrival of Baby #3.

Well, I will be 38 weeks on Weds. This is the longest I have been pregnant! Both Brady and Bethany were born at 37 weeks. So this is a new experience for me. I have to say it has made me frustrated at times. I'm bigger this time which I guess is to be expected. I found my first 2 stretch marks, which is so sad. I never had them with the other two, and I know I should be happy that there are only two but I can't help it!! This baby is definately a mover, likes to stretch from top to bottom. Whew, very painful. I have no idea how big this baby is!

We are pretty ready at home, got the changing table up and bassinet all ready. I've been cleaning and straightening like a mad woman. Going to try and conquer Brady's room today. In the process of finishing up some meals for the freezer for after the baby is here.

I feel ready, actually I feel more than ready!!

Only time will tell...

No comments: