We had a very nice Christmas this year!
Both sides of the family came to our house this year. It was so nice not having to travel anywhere. The Cameron side came on the 27th, minus Ginny who got tackled with the flu the night before. :( Bethany and Macie had fun being mischevious, I think that's going to be there theme as the years go on. :) The Birch family then came over on New Year's Day. We couldn't believe how big Rachel has gotten since Thanksgiving! And Abigail is growing and talking and doing so many new things. She's definately turning into her own little person. She really likes Unca Kirk!! Her dimples grab a hold of you tight too!!
Kirk was able to take a couple of days off over Christmas so it was nice to have him around. We were able to do some stuff around the house and just hang out together.
Christmas Day was really nice with just us and the kids. I'm really beginning to cherish these times. At first it was a little hard being by ourselves when you are so used to having family around on Christmas, but making our own memories is so much fun. It was so relaxing!!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a blessed New Year!
I've posted some pictures below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yum, gingerbread cookies! I've never made them myself. I love the pic of them standing in front of the tree with their arms around each other. :)
No gingerbread, just sugar. :)
Post a Comment