Thursday, January 18, 2007

Miss Sneaky Sneakerson!

Today I noticed that Bethany was very quiet. I didn't think too much about it but then every once in awhile she would come in the family room and would be eating something. I thought she had finished her cereal so I didn't know what it was? Well, I decided to quietly follow her to the kitchen. Low and behold our little munckin discovered where we kept the cereal and was having a grand ol' time chowing down by herself. There were several boxes open, leisurely grabbing handfuls one at a time. Sometimes she would put them in her little bowl other times straight to her mouth! She was very proud of herself!! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she learned about sneaking food from Kirk. He used to do mischeivous things like that when we were little. :)

Anonymous said...

Bethy is too cute...love her facial expressions, especially the picture where she was caught sneaking:) Good cereal is hard to pass up! I am with you Bethany:)

urBenLA said...

hey, I just ran across your blog by way of James Smiths. Cute kids. Very cool. just wanted you to know I found it and I'll now have to stop in a read it sometimes.
-Ben

Holly said...

Hahaha... BUSTED!