Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Gatherings!

This Christmas took us MANY different places! We traveled quite a bit. Everything went pretty smoothly. The only down fall was that I got sick, wouldn't you figure! Argh! We still made many happy memories. We were able to see almost all of our family. We missed the Alabama clan and a few Richmond peeps. There were a few in IL that we were unable to see also. The kids absolutely loved seeing everyone, especially playing with cousins that we rarely get to see. We are so blessesd to have such a big wonderful family!!

We went to my parents early this year, seeing we would be in IL over Christmas. Grams and P-pa spoil them rotten! Well, not rotten, they're too cute to be rotten! :)

We did Kirk's family after Christmas this past Saturday. We actually had it at our house. It was really nice having everyone here. It has always been one of my dreams to have a big family Christmas at my house. I know it won't happen here every year, but I would definately do it again!! We had a nice time with each other. The kids are just so funny around each other. The girls especially. And yes they all got spoiled once again by everyone! :)

New Years Eve and New Years Day, we just stayed home. Kirk and Bethany got sick so we just chilled around the house and relaxed. It was nice just to be home.

I've added some pictures of the gatherings. It would take me forever to upload all of them so I just picked a few from each event. I hope you enjoy them!

Have a terrific new year!!!




No comments: