Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bun in the Oven

Well, we decided we might as well let the rest of the world know that we are expecting Baby #3!

I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and Monday I saw and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. I really wasn't supposed to yet, but after a minor fender-bender while on an outing with friends the Dr wanted to check me out just in case. It gave us peace of mind and made us even more excited for this little one.

Brady is super excited about the baby and pretty much asks everyday how big the baby is and when it's coming. He knows that I've been feeling pretty crummy so he usually asks if the baby is making me sick again. haha He gives me as he calls "gentle hugs" and "he won't step on my toes" just at the right times.
Bethany at first said an adimate "no baby", but has since warmed up a little more and now has a baby of her own in her tummy. We rub our tummy's at the same time and look at baby magazines. :)

Here is a pic of our new little one , now remember this is a 9 week pic so he/she is just a little bean it's the white blob in the middle of the darkness. We think it's a darn cute bean though!


Photobucket

I'm due January 28th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you stick with the "B" name theme, I think you should name him/her Bryce. I already have a great nickname picked out. It kind of goes with Amberger. :)