My birthday morning started out with a little sleep in time and then having Kirk get me some Honey Crullers and a BK Mocha Joe! Yummy! In the afternoon, we had gift time, which is always FUN! Then for dinner, Kirk called some of our friends and we met at Mi Jalepenos for a birthday dinner. I have been craving some Mexican. The servers sang to me and brought a cake and as a big surprise to me and everyone else one of the servers smooshed whipped cream on my nose!! It was pretty funny, BUT we forgot the camera so I don't have actual proof that it happened. Kirk did decide to reenact it on Monday night(pic below).
Monday, Kirk brought home a Reese's PB Cup Blizzard Ice Cream cake, double yum! I had been wanting one ever since I talked to Cait last week. So my birthday got extended to Monday. It's Thursday and the kids still think it's my birthday, haha I haven't corrected them, might as well take it while I can! ;)
I appreciate all of you who made my birthday special, it means so much to me! Thank you!



Whipped Cream in the Face Reenactment

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Amanda, and congrats to you and your family on #3 arriving soon! We think having three is a lot of fun. :)
I just got caught up on your page! Bethany looked like a princess in the wedding pics, so cute....Remember you're still young compared to me I am 32 that should make you feel better:) haha
Love Amy
Post a Comment