We did a little Christmas shopping on Friday but not much. Guh!
We of course worked on the house a lot. We're getting there!! We have our last inspection this Thursday, once that is over than we will be able to relax a little more. Although there is always stuff to do it won't be as pressured like it was. It's looking good, I must say. We are excited for you that haven't seen it yet to stop in for a gander. I'm still working on the decor part, but day by day it feels more like home.
To round out our Thanksgiving, Saturday Ron & Ginny invited us to participate in the Mt Vernon Christmas parade to help advertise their Christmas tree farm. The kids had a ball. It was really cold but once we got moving it wasn't bad. To our surprise we won a trophy! Best Christmas Theme!! That was kind of cool! I posted a picture below:

(Ginny played the bagpipes and walked ahead of Ron who was pushing the wagon with the signs and tree-Kirk and I walked behind Ron)
We hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRADY!!!
OMG - We saw the Mount Vernon Christmas parade! We watched it at my dad's parents' house on West Gambier! I didn't see you though!!! -Melissa Holmes
Post a Comment