Eric & Christy
We had a great weekend with Eric and Christy!
It turned a bit cold and I didn't bring any long pants. Now I know ALWAYS pack pants when going to Pittsburgh! :) It was the first time we had seen their house, and it is totally cute. We were greeted by Emma and Ally, two of the sweetest cats! Ally was born at our house-she's Juniors sister, and was adopted by Christy. It was good to see her again.
Kirk and Eric did some work on the house. Which turned out good.
We had a great weekend with Eric and Christy!
It turned a bit cold and I didn't bring any long pants. Now I know ALWAYS pack pants when going to Pittsburgh! :) It was the first time we had seen their house, and it is totally cute. We were greeted by Emma and Ally, two of the sweetest cats! Ally was born at our house-she's Juniors sister, and was adopted by Christy. It was good to see her again.
Kirk and Eric did some work on the house. Which turned out good.
I'm now totally addicted to Rita's! Yummy Gelati!
Hills, Hills, Hills! Did I say Hills! Yes, Pittsburgh is very hilly!
We went by the inclines, but decided against going on them this time. Maybe next time, I know Brady would really enjoy them.
We were able to go to church with them on Sunday before we went home.
And going home was an adventure, well Kirk and I were having a grand ol time chatting and we totally missed our turn. I mean REALLY missed out turn. So I with my wonderful navigational skills I helped to find a way back to OH. Hey, it ended up ok, we got to see part of the PA countryside that we wouldn't of been able to see! :) In the end, we only ended up with an $8.30 ticket because we did an illegal U-turn on the OH turnpike. Screwed in our own state! That stunk!
It really was a great trip though! We can't wait until little Erica or Christopher comes in December! ;)

Hills, Hills, Hills! Did I say Hills! Yes, Pittsburgh is very hilly!
We went by the inclines, but decided against going on them this time. Maybe next time, I know Brady would really enjoy them.
We were able to go to church with them on Sunday before we went home.
And going home was an adventure, well Kirk and I were having a grand ol time chatting and we totally missed our turn. I mean REALLY missed out turn. So I with my wonderful navigational skills I helped to find a way back to OH. Hey, it ended up ok, we got to see part of the PA countryside that we wouldn't of been able to see! :) In the end, we only ended up with an $8.30 ticket because we did an illegal U-turn on the OH turnpike. Screwed in our own state! That stunk!
It really was a great trip though! We can't wait until little Erica or Christopher comes in December! ;)

Pittsburgh
Emma
Ally




No comments:
Post a Comment