Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Some updates...

It's been awhile since I posted some updates so here goes...

Kirk is done with school yippee! He started working construction again, he was ready for the change. He has been sending out resumes left and right and has also had some interviews. We are praying the right job will come along this summer.

Brady is having fun playing outside. If it's warm he's out the door at 9:30am! He also started making himself breakfast this past week. Which was a surprise to me! Yikes! When you have a child that has a bottomless pit, food can not wait. So much for that little snooze with Bethy in the mornings. He did do a good job though, no mess! He's excited about starting PeeWee Camp at the Y on Monday. He will hopefully get to see some of his preschool friends there.

Bethany is a mover and a shaker! She started crawling last week and pretty much hasn't stopped! She's everywhere and boy is she fast! She is pulling herself up on anything and everything! She has started to walk around the furniture so walking unattended isn't to far away! Watch out! :) She loves her voice, growling is her favorite. We often call her the "Waz UP!" baby, because that's what she sounds like! She's eating a ton, likes pretty much anything you give her. She's a tubalub! She just gets cuter everyday! Her hair is starting to grow more. Still that pretty strawberry blonde!

An Me, well taking care of the kids keeps me on the move! Always something going on that's for sure. I'm trying to get in contact with some old friends and keep up with everyone else. I'm looking forward to some summertime activities.

Well, it's getting late and I still have some stuff to do before bed so I better go. I have attached some pictures. It's just a mish-mosh of a stuff. Hope you enjoy them!

Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. :) You should be glad Brady's fixing food for himself. Scott was still asking people to make food for him when he was like 12 because he didn't know how. And I'm talking food like popcorn or toast, not creme brulee. :)