Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's Christmas-time with the Cameron Clan!

Brady, Ginny, & Cara

Amanda & Bethany


Brady, Bethany & Macie


Scott & Macie


Amber, Macie, & Scott


Last night we celebrated Christmas with the Cameron side of the family. We had a really nice time. It was nice getting all together and having some family time. Brady really enjoyed present-time! This is the first year he has really gotten into it. He pretty much helped everyone open up their gifts. :) Macie and Bethany weren't as excited as Brady! They either slept or cried through most of it, hey they're woman what do you expect! haha I think the coolest gift of the night was Brady's, he received a snowball maker from Ron & Ginny. Man, where were those when we were kids?! I think I may have to steal it for awhile and kick Kirk's tail!! We also went over and had a short Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa Cameron. I think they enjoyed seeing the kids. Grandma is doing better after her surgery, but is still recovering. Overall, a good night!
Love,
Amanda

No comments: