Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas time at HOME!!!

Ahh, we're back home! This is our first Christmas Day that we are spending at our own home! We decided we wanted start doing this since our family is growing. Plus, we have to get Santa's gifts! Brady wouldn't want to wait for that! We had a nice day at home, I don't know how much rest we got it seemed like we did more work around the house rather than relaxed. Oh Well, at least we got to spend it together! We opened gifts mid-afternoon and then Brady started opening up all his goodies! He had a blast! Bethany slept most of the day but would wake up and give us some screams so we knew she was still around! :) I made some cornish hens for dinner, which were so yummy. We gave the kids their baths and then off to bed they went(well, at least one of them did-the girl not quite).

God has truly blessed us this Christmas with wonderful kids, family and friends!!!

I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but it's late and I need to go to bed while I can!

Love,
Amanda

No comments: