I recently started as the Preschool Children's Church Director at church. I'm very excited!! I had never really ever thought about doing anything like this. I just didn't think it was my calling and it never crossed my mind. But after our previous director left, little nudges kept creeping into my mind. I had talked with my my mom and talked with Kirk and prayed a lot. I decided that Kirk and I would work a Sunday and see how I REALLY felt afterwards(I mean these kids could drive me batty, right?).
After that Sunday I felt this is truly what I wanted to do!! It is a volunteer position, basically just getting the curriculum together, taking care of the classroom, lining up teachers, etc. As I said before I'm so excited. My heart just leaps every time I think about it!!
I'm looking forward to this new adventure God is taking me on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess I haven't been on here in a while, so I didn't know about this. That's great. I hope it's going well!
Post a Comment