Wow, can't believe 10 years have already gone by! Seems like yesterday we were in college just starting to date. Now we are much older, have 3 kids, dog, cats, a house! Crazy!
We would be lying if we said that these 10 years were absolutely perfect, there of course have been bumpy roads. Roads that took us around curves and up and down hills. We've gone through some pretty low valleys. But we have also been on some tall mountians. Thinking about the past 10 years, makes us laugh, we did some pretty dumb stuff. haha We won't go into that. We're happy where we are, I think I can say for both of us that we are probably the most content we have ever been. I know for me there were times I didn't know if that would ever happen. :) We think God for giving us both such wonderful parents. Without them guiding us, helping us and cheering us on, we wouldn'tbe where we are. Thank you, I often realize we don't say this enough, but we truly are thankful for you!!
I'm so happy to have been married to my best friend for 10 wonderful years! Thank you for my life, my kids and my happiness. I can't wait to spend the next 10 and beyond with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment