Thursday, February 19, 2009

1 month old!!

Photobucket

Georgia is 1 month old today!! She has already changed so much. We went to the Dr and she now weighs 9 lbs 3 oz and is 21.5 inches long. She's doing really well. She is starting to sleep better(which is oh so nice) and getting her days and nights in line. She has started taking a bottle from Daddy so that helps mom out some. I have started a dairy elimination diet because we think she has a milk sensitivity. She shows almost all the symptoms. I started last Sunday, at first I was really frustrated but it actually isn't that hard. My friend Jenny has been a big help, her daughter Claire has a severe milk allergy so she has to do this all the time for her. We feel very good about the decision, I will do what I have to do to make Georgia feel better. I can already see a bit of a difference, it's been a full week now and today she seems not to have puked as much and her skin and bottom are starting to heal.

Georgia is a lot differnt then the other 2, we said when she was in utero that she may give us a run for our money and she has. She requires a lot more attention then the other two. She does not like the swing, bouncy seat or glider. She will sleep in the glider when it's stationary but the movement is a no! She does like mommy and daddy to rock her though.

She does like to play with her tongue like Bethany,it's pretty funny. Ginny said her dad used to do that too so it must be a Wasson trait.

Her eyes are starting to get more blue, her hair is red, we are wondering if it will stay that way. I hope it does. :)

The kids are still doing well with her. Brady is fascinated with her eyes, but lately he wants to know when her teeth will come in. See he is holding back this piece of candy he got for Valentine's Day for her. We tired to tell him that maybe he should just eat it and when Georgia is older than he could give her another piece. We'll see if he holds out! Bethany loves Georgia's hands, she makes sure her are very clean with the sanitizer and then will just hold them. Oh, and if Georgia would happen to hold up a finger, then she counting, and Bethany starts to count with her. :)

I'm doing good, feeling pretty much back to normal. I've been getting some sleep thanks to my wonderful husband!!

Here are some pics from the past month...



Photobucket
She was absolutely done with pics! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! :)