Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Van

Well, I honestly can't believe I'm saying this but we are now owners of a minivan. Seeing #3 is coming shortly we decided to pony up and get one. We got a 2002 Honda Odyssey, it has some miles on it but it's still nice. We figure this is a nice transitional vehicle and we aren't paying out the rear for one. So far I like it, it's alot easier to get Bethany in and out. She can actually climb in now, where with the Durango I had to lift her in every time and that was getting more and more difficult. I was VERY sad to see the Durango go. It really was a great vehicle that was very comfortable. But times change so here we are, I have the mommy van, I feel older now. Guh! :)'

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels Mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

YES! A HONDA ODYSSEY! This is a very wise choice, cuz. ;)

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice in color:):) Enjoy your new wheels!!!

Amy said...

Your van looks awesome AND it was a very wise financial decision. Great job. :)