
The kids had a lot of fun this Halloween, Brady was an Army man and Bethany was a butterfly. Kirk took them around the neighborhood and I stayed home and passed out the candy.


On Saturday, we went to our friends Joel and Jenny's House for a Harvest/Costume Party. We had a really fun time. I don't remember the last time we sat by a bonfire and roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. Kirk and I did dress up! Picture below. I won a prize too! Wahoo! We had a great time with our friends, it rounded the weekend off wonderfully!

Can you Guess?
I'm the oven and Kirk's the baker, and of course "baby" is the bun!
To end this post I think we should all join together in singing a Halloween classic that my son sang for a week...
"Trick or Treat smell my feet give me something good to eat, if you don't I don't care I'll pull down my underware..."
Oh, you know you're singing it!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!

2 comments:
aj, i love you and kirks costume!!!! scott and I were both laughing when we saw it. what a great idea.
You're right I was singing it along with you. :) I love your costume. Very creative, and I love that it's homemade too. Those are the kind of costumes we grew up with. :)
Post a Comment