We went to have my 20 week ultrasound done last week. Baby #3 is very healthy, very active, and growing well. Yes, the sex of the baby is still a surprise. Actually, baby's legs were crossed so he/she wants it to be a surprise too, this baby gets it's parents already! :) The kids enjoyed seeing their new little baby on the screen. They thought it was pretty funny when it got the hiccups!
The one thing that we ask for prayer on is that the placenta is low, right now it is just considered low-lying to marginal previa. It is not covering the cervix yet, which is good and promising. We are hoping as my uterus stretches and grows the placenta will move itself up higher and we won't have any more risk. I would rather not have to have a c-section if possible. :) We will have another ultrasound at 28 weeks to see how things are progressing with it.
So other than the above little glich, I am doing well. Feeling better, just getting more round.
Here's a picture of baby #3:

2 comments:
I am glad your doctors appt. went well...this baby is blessed to have great parents and siblings! Love to all
He/she looks just like you! :) I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment