He lost his first tooth!
I think I was more excited then him! He was a bit nervous when it really started to wiggle and it did bleed a little. But he got a bit more excited when I explained the tooth fairy to him.
He lost his tooth Sunday afternoon. I knew it was going to fall out at anytime so I told him he needed to stay inside until it fell out because I was afraid he would lose it/drop it outside. He was fine with that but as soon as it came out he said " No can I go outside??" :)
Before he let loose in the yard I was able to snap some pictures:



The Tooth Fairy Came!!!

4 comments:
That's awesome!
Love Grams
Wow, Brady sure is lucky having the tooth fairy come visit. He's going to be rich by the time he's 8. :)
Wow! What exciting news! The tooth fairy is pretty cool!
wow.. he will be really famous in his class for awhile!! I remember how much all the kids in my class wanted to have a tooth fall out! He looks so much like Kirk to me. I love their Easter outfits too. They look so cute. Love, Amy
Post a Comment