The last two weeks have been super busy. Brady's first week of riding the bus was last week. He did great! It was really hard last Monday for me, I think it was harder seeing him leave on the bus then leaving him on the first day of school. The bus driver was very nice, I was able to talk to him for a couple minutes. His friend Christian that he also went to preschool with rides the same bus as Brady so that was very exciting for him. I couldn't believe how hard it was, I cried a lot that morning. Bethany was so concerned! :)
I have had a killer cold/allergies for over a week now. The cold his knocking me out!! We'll see how I am at the end of the week, I may take a trip to the Dr.?
I started babysitting Macie, my neice, last week too. Her mommy Amber, is going to LPN school so I will be watching her until the end of Spring. Macie has done so good! I know it's been an adjustment for Bethany, last week was pretty hard for her to share mommy but this week is better. The girls enjoy their time together, I know this is going to be a good year for them.
We are in full force in home remodeling on our new house. My parents came this past weekend and helped out a lot. There was a lot accomplished. Kirk's tackling the plumbing now so we can have some bathrooms. After he gets that done things will start to move pretty fast.
I have a lot of the house packed, the downstairs is pretty much done, just the kitchen and bathroom but that will be done closer to moving. I've started the upstairs, I'm hoping to finish that this weekend.
Ok, well better get back to work. Time for baths & bed!
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment