
Well, since Kirk is going to be driving a good distance everyday we needed a "gas saver". The Durango and the truck just wouldn't cut it! :) So last week we purchased a 2001 Honda Accord. It's really nice, super clean inside(no yucky smoker smell) and it fits the kids very comfortably in the back. It's so wierd having a car again, we have not owned a car since I had the Nissan Pulsar(aka. space ship) back in college and the first couple months of marriage. It's really nice to now have two vehicles that we can take the kids in. We are satisfied and heck it's a Honda so I think we're good!
The Pulsar

2 comments:
I'd say the Honda is a big improvement over the Pulsar. :) And you'll be good with gas milage with your Accord. I love mine. :)
I loved the Pulsar! It was a great car!-Amanda
Post a Comment