Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July Festivities

Well, I guess there weren't really "festivities." Kirk worked all day and I stayed home and watched the kiddies. But later that night we let Brady play with some sparklers(which he thought were pretty cool) and then we went to watch the Marion fireworks. The fireworks were pretty good, the soundtrack was not. Whoever put it together needs to do a little research on the 4th of July. Last time I checked it wasn't prom! :) Brady's attention span is not that good yet, so it took a little bit of coaxing to keep him there until the end. He did say his favorite ones were the big green ones! :) I have to say mine were the big purple ones that turned to red and Kirk said his were the white ones that sparkled and sizzled and Bethy, well if you look at the pictures I think you will see she didn't have a preference. :)

We hope all our friends and family had a wonderful 4th!

Here are some pictures:

Watching the Fireworks

Bethy sleeping through the fireworks!

No comments: