Well, this has definately been a trying week for us! We have all been down and out with the sickies! It has not been fun! Well, I shouldn't say all of us, Kirk hasn't been sick(that has helped a lot). I took Bethany to the Dr on Tuesday and low and behold she had pink eye! How can a baby this young get pink eye, who knows but it latched on to her somewhere! So she is on some meds, she is finally doing better her eye isn't as goopy as it had been. She had a little cold too, so she's been sleeping quite a bit this week. Brady has been congested also, but he's still pretty active(why won't he sleep?). I have gotten what seems to be like the gazilloneth cold! It hasn't been too bad, my voice just comes and goes a lot and I cough my head off most of the day! Ahh the joys of winter! :) We are praying that next week will be wonderful and there will be daisies floating in the air!
Love,
Amanda
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment